Monday, April 9, 2012

A new story idea...

I updated the stories page a little while ago and added a new banner for what will possibly be my next novel, a paranormal/horror story set to be entitled: "THE FACE OF EVIL." Right now, I'm just toying around with some ideas. Nothing is set in stone yet. It's either that or an "alternate reality" tale with a storyline that mimics the show "NIKITA," only with Sarah Michelle Gellar doing it 10x better than that hoe bag, Maggie Q.

Please comment and let me know if you like either of those ideas. The full plot summary of "TFOE" is up. I'm still working on plot ideas for the alternate reality story.

Don't know when I'll start the next chapter of "AMA." To be truthful, I haven't started that one at all, but since I'm on Spring Break, I'll have plenty of time to worry about that later.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment