Thursday, April 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAK!!

I just wanted to take this post to wish a special someone who inspired me to re-cast my Zack Price character, and who I am a big fan of.

HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY ZAK BAGANS!!


Dear Zak,


Thank you for being my inspiration for re-casting my Zack Price character in my fiction. I know it's funny, and seems planned that you play a character in my mind with the same name (different spelling, of course), but honestly, it wasn't. I originally casted comedian Dane Cook, but then I started hating him for the person that he turned out to be, so I decided to cast actor Chris Evans, but something didn't feel right about that either. When I saw you on Ghost Adventures, I knew I made the right choice in re-casting him as you. It seemed like it was fate, being that you had the same name. I will never regret casting you as my Zack. At the moment, you are working as the manager of Amoeba music in Hollywood, California, but I have plans to make you a personal trainer, because of how hot and buff you have become. :D To show how much I appreciate you, I've also given Zack an interest in paranormal investigating, and plan to make him one of the main characters in an upcoming horror novel of mine set in a haunted location. He and my main character will be trapped from dusk until dawn, with not only a bunch of bad spirits lurking around, but also an insane serial killer. I really hope to knock it out of the park with that story, but it will be my very first paranormal themed novel, and it's because of you and your love of ghost hunting, that you have inspired me to branch out and try my hand at different genres, so for that, I thank you. You are truly an inspiration. I was a believer of ghosts before, but watching you on TV and how you conduct and go about your investigations, you have truly opened me up a lot more to the paranormal, and have motivated me even more to go out and ghost hunt more than I used to, and hopefully have my own paranormal experience. I really hope that one day, I get the chance to meet you, because you are an amazing, funny, talented and intelligent person, and have so much to offer the world and your fans. So thank you so much for inspiring me, and filling my heart with joy in all that you do! Don't ever change! :)


Lots of love,


Amy XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment