Monday, March 5, 2012

An Interview With Victor Bane...



Book Title: Against Medical Advice
Villain Name: Victor Cole Bane
What were you like before the story began? Searching for my sweet little Amy.
Who are you opposing and why? That little shit boyfriend of hers.
Do you think maybe you should just lay off the caffeine a bit? I hardly drink caffeine, I much prefer scotch, Macallan 18.

Have you tried aromatherapy, then? No, that shit is for fairies.
Alright, so what it is you plan to do once you have reached your goal? Fuck the shit out of my sweet little Amy for one thing, fuck her so hard that the little bitch will bleed while she screams my name, and then...she'll be all mine, and that little shit boyfriend of hers will be dead.

What would your mother think of all this? My mother is dead...just as she should be. I could give a shit less what she thinks.

Right. So, how would you describe yourself? Let's see...sexy, manipulative, crafty, well endowed, hot, intelligent, skillful, intuative, determined, dangerous, intimidating, handsome, horny, and the list of all my good qualities goes on and on....

Who are your closest allies? My best friend and business partner, James, and my personal assistant, Lucy.

That’s great, but haven’t you heard the good guy always wins? Not if I can help it.

2 comments:

  1. i hope your sweet Amy is taking self defense classes and learning to shoot & getting a gun permit so when the time comes she can protect herself and her beau from the likes of you Victor---you freakin' sociopath. Can't deny though that physically you are smokin' hot! [OMG! What am i saying?! Retract last sentence Retract!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This continues to get more intriquing. Amy West, I hate you went off the radar like so. I knew there was much more than some fictionpress story. I am lost in your little world. Wish I had the ability to talk to you. You are an amazing writer!

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete