Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blog updates...

Still working on Chapter Twenty-Eight, just to let you know, but I wanted to update you about a few changes I've made to the Cast Of Characters page.

-- Nothing personal against Chris Evans, who I originally had playing Courtney's big brother, Zack Price, but I changed my mind about who I picture him being played by. In my mind (though it doesn't have to be the person you see in yours), he is now being played by hottie Ghost Adventures host, Zak Bagans. I replaced Chris Evans' picture with his incase you aren't familiar with him, and what he looks like. I've also made a few changes to his bio.

-- I've changed Courtney Price's picture to another picture of Lyndsy Fonseca, that I think better captures how she appears in my mind.

-- AND FINALLY, I've added Andrew Barnett's bio. :) All you fans of his I know will be excited about that. Your welcome.


I will be posting a couple more bios tonight as well. One for Dr. Emma Clayworth and another for one of Andrew's bandmates. I will eventually get all three up, not to worry. Whatever I can get done this weekend, I will update you on. Thanks so much for reading!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment