Monday, March 5, 2012

An Interview With Andrew Barnett...

Book Name and Author: "Against Medical Advice" by Amy
Relevant Links (up to 3): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2900229/1/Against_Medical_Advice
http://www.twitter.com/RockGodAndrew

Main Character Name: Andrew Barnett
What was your life like growing up? My dad and I didn't get along too well, but my mom treated me well enough. I grew up as an only child in Los Angeles, California. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up, just a few good buddies that lived down the street from me. I spent most of my time playing basketball and going on make believe treasure hunts with my friends. It wasn't until junior high that my dad started getting on my case, hating me for hanging out with the wrong crowd, for getting caught smoking or skipping class, plus my grades weren't so good. Eventually, I decided to prove my dad wrong, show him I wasn't a total screw up and decided to go to med school after I graduated high school.

Before your story began, what were your hopes for the future? To get a record deal and record an album with my band, Dirty Whiskey.

What changed that? I met Amy Gellar and fell in love with her, commiting myself more to being a doctor than a rockstar.

How would you describe your personality? Friendly, smart, fuBoldnny, outgoing, talented, stubborn, talkative, adventureous and generous.

How would you describe your looks? Attractive and athletic.Bold
What’s your greatest talents? Singing, songwriting andBold playing guitar.
Who are your closest friends? My bandmates, Ryan (guitar), Max (bass), and Jason (drums), and my best friend and fellow co-worker, Emma.

Who do you love? My girl, Amy Anne Gellar.
Who do you hate, and why? Victor Bane, because the asshole's been abusing my girl, both physically and mentally and trying to kill her with his bare hands.

What do you think is going to happen next? I'm going to get my gun and I'm going to protect my girl from that asshole, who will hopefully die or end up in prison for life, maybe both, if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment