Monday, April 4, 2011

IMPORTANT: CHAPTER SIX UPDATE...

I just wanted to update those of you from FictionPress.com who check this blog on a regular basis. The piece of shit site is giving me some problems editing my chapter and has been ever since last night. Every time I try and edit my chapter, it says there's an error on the page and it won't bring up the regular editing box. It's stupid and complicated, but if you've tried to edit a chapter before on there, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I have the chapter finished, and will keep trying to post it every now and then until the stupid problem resolves itself. Hopefully it won't be long. Just to let you know, I've already started working on Chapter Seven.

Again, sorry for the delay. Chapter Six entitled: "Doctor Wars" will be up soon. Thanks for sticking by me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment