Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing FictionAmy Radio...

I've decided to combine my FictionAmy Radio blog with this one, and will be adding an A to Z song page on the navigation bar above.

Just incase you haven't already heard, a while back I created a Pandora station specifically designed and tuned for my fictional world. It's called "FictionAmy Radio" and it features potential songs for current and up and coming stories. Songs that inspire me to write, to create characters, and that fit with my characters relationships and their personalities, and others that would work for certain kinds of scenes. Out of boredom, I've taken it upon myself to come up with a fun day-to-day activity. From time to time, I'll be posting a collection of new song additions to my stations and a description of the type of scene I envision them in, so keep checking the A to Z page because I will keep adding songs titles and descriptions. So, ladies and gentlemen, without further adue, I give you, FictionAmy Radio....enjoy! :)

http://www.pandora.com/stations/6e359995c8f4d491efd5f22700d64fc63a1b964518022e6c#

No comments:

Post a Comment