Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pissed at FictionPress.com

FictionPress is seriously getting on my last nerve. I want so badly to bring you all more chapters of my stories, and future stories to come, but there's only so much I can take. Now, it won't even let me log-in. I'm sick of all the problems its giving me.

If there's anyone out there that is reading this that reads my story, "AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE" on FictionPress.com, I've got a back-up plan for you all. In the future, when the site won't to let me do shit, and that includes posting a new chapter, you will be able to find my stories on TUMBLR at this link: http://fictionamy.tumblr.com. Unlike the blog that I keep on here for story updates, I will be using that site as sort of an INDEX for my works of fiction, or if FictionPress continues to go downhill, it will eventually become my own personal website for my fiction.

It's still under construction so it might be a while before it gets fully operational, but it's just a BACK-UP for stupid bitch FictionPress.

I hope you'll look into it and continue to read my fiction. Thank you all for your patience!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment