Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First update to let you know what's going down...

So I've decided to set up my new fiction blog here, just to keep you, the readers, posted on what's going on and my progress with my latest novel, "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Bane," which you can find on FictionPress.com. Just click on the link in my profile and it will take you straight to my profile.

At the moment, I'm about 90% done with Chapter Twenty-Two. I've been hard at work on it every night. I don't know if I'll get time to work on it a little more tonight. I've been having a health dillema with my ear being plugged and hurting like hell. I think it might be swimmer's ear. I don't know, but it's making it difficult for me to concentrate on anything. Here's hoping it stops bothering me so I can get back to working on this chapter for you guys.

I'll get it done as soon as I can. Just have patience and send me your prayers, if you can. :(

<3, Amy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment