Sunday, July 19, 2009

Change of plans...

Ok, there's been a change of plans, well, obviously, since the chapter still isn't ready to be posted. Sorry. :( I thought I'd be done proof-reading it, but it's taking me longer than expected because I got home late tonight from work and got into the shower. Now, with it being near 4 am, I have to get some sleep. I'm now looking at the chapter being up by Monday evening.

No later than Tuesday, I promise. I'm half-way there. I won't be around tomorrow until late since my mom and I are going out of town to see Keith Urban in concert (hee hee!) so I should be back to proof-reading it when I get home, if I'm not too tired.

I'm getting there. Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. I'm really looking forward to starting the next chapter. And it's gonna be a good one, to say the least. :D

I'll be checking in soon to let you know when the chapter's posted so keep a look out. Good night my lovelies!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment