Thursday, June 21, 2012

New story banner and coming soon...

I hope you don't hate me out there, but I haven't started working on Chapter Thirty-Six of "AMA" yet. I been busy working on my Character SMASH Book, which I will post the link to here once I'm done. But I promise, I'll get on it.

In the meantime, I've made one very important update to the story page. Rather than make "Face Of Evil" my next novel, the paranormal story I still plan on writing starring Zak Bagans and Sarah Michelle Gellar, I've decided instead to release a different one. An idea I've been tinkering with for a while now. My next novel is going to be "Seven Holidays" starring Sarah Michelle Gellar & Shane West. I'm loving my Shane West character so much lately, and have been in a major Shane West mood right now, that I just don't want to put his character away, so I've decided to continue using him, and creating a new story for Andrew & Amy, or "Amdrew" as they are called! :D Assuming you have started to ship them as a couple like I do. Like I said, "Seven Holidays" is the name of the novel, and you can read more about it by going to the story page on Tumblr. :) There's a new banner up and everything so please check it out and let me know what you think by commenting here.

Promise I'll get back to finishing "AMA" soon. Bear with me.

Love ya! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment