Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updates on AMA Chapters 30-33...

Just wanted to check in and let you know that chapters 30-32 of "Against Medical Advice" are posted on FictionPress now, and chapter 33 should be posted by Friday. I'm just proof reading it right now. Only a few more chapters left until the end of the novel.

I know, sad but true, but soon, you will be able to purchase both books, parts one AND two. I wish someone would buy something, but I've been having no luck. :( I guess people would rather read them online than shell out money to help me sell my books. Unemployment sucks, but right now, self publishing is the only real job I have.

Please spread the word about my books if you can! I really, really need more promotion. My other two novels, "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Bane" and "Blood, Sweat & Tears" should be available on Amazon.com in the near future, within 6-8 weeks, so maybe they'll be cheaper to you there than on Lulu. I'll keep you posted.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment