Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update on Chapter Twenty-Five...

I know it's been a while since I updated this bitch, but I completely forgot about it. Things got a little busy with mid-terms & TV show premieres and work, but I have good news. :) I'm about 75-80% done with Chapter Twenty-Five.

I've been hard at work on it, so if you don't hear anything back from me for a while, don't worry, it's not because I'm super busy with other things. Chances are, I'm still writing. :D And I always am, no matter what happens.

The chapter will be finished soon. When? Well, I'm hoping to have it posted by the end of the month so if I can gaurantee you anything, it's that. Thanks for reading! I'll post again soon. Later!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hello I would like invite you to add your blog to Blog Links. You have a realy nice Blog, show it. I am not a blogger but what is the purpose of having a blog if nobody see's it?
    Add Blog Links to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends.
    Blog Links: is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.(Click Here) to enter your link and view Here is just one of the Bolg Sites that Blog Links list is on(Serendipity is Sweet)

    ReplyDelete